Kinki Studio EX Series B7 Power Amplifier
Compare to the Integrated EX-M1, EX-B7' power delivery, headroom, dynamic range, are incredible. Simply pair with its natural mate EX-P7 preamp, you are all set of a premium amplification for your difficult-to-drive loudspeakers.
The EX-B7 uses extremely high cost 0.2µm gold-plated printed circuit board (PCB). From the perspective of PCBs, it is clear that the designer is well aware of the limitations on the fine contact area of the general circuit board, specifically increasing the soldered area at each solder joint and adding as much shielding as possible.
215Watts RMS into 8Ω
Right, we are being conservative. The monos can technically deliver a lot higher watts than what is stated. We do not want to get into the number games. We trust you as the smart consumer, you are not looking at just the number. The design, choice of components, tuning, is the key of good sounds.
Neutrality and musicality were the goals to achieve. Rich tonal quality, vivid sound imaging, details, high resolution and dynamic. The choice of the components, design, and tuning does just that. It is the Kinki Studio gears' sound signature.
- Frequency Response: 0-2.5MHz (±3dB)
- THDN: ＜0.05% (-80db)
- S/N Ratio: >110db(0.01Hz- 1 MHz), >130db (A-Weighted)
- Output Power: 250 W RMS(2-8 Ohms)
- Max Instantaneous Power: 400w RMS (8 Ohms)
- Max Output Voltage: 84VAC, 20A
- Slew Rate: 200 V /us (Rise Time < 300ns)
- AC Power: 110/240VAC, 50/60Hz (Factory configure).
- Power Consumption: 30W Idle, 600W Max Output
Input / Output
- Input Sensitivity: 1.45Vrms
- Input Impedance: 51kΩ (Acceptable Range 10k-52kΩ)
- Input Connector: RCA x 1, XLR x 1
- Output: Speaker Binding Post 4mm L/R Channel
Dimension & Weight
- Dimension (W x H x D): 230mm x 190mm x 330mm
- Weight: 17KG ea.