Codia Stage 3000 Diagon
- Baltic wood is a great shelving material. Besides its strength and hardness, the multi-layer plywood has different densities to absorb vibration at different frequencies.
- Solid aluminium posts eliminate more ringing compared to hollow posts.
- Anti-vibration system between shelf and solid aluminium post.
- Special resonance control device located in the middle of the shelf further damps the vibration arising from the shelf (see photo showing the underside of the shelf)
- Carbon washers transfer vibrations faster than soft washers.
- Washers also act as a decoupling media between wood and metal.
- Stainless steel spikes efficiently transfer vibration energy to the ground.
- Stainless steel spike discs help dissipate vibration energy radially in all 360 degrees.
- Shelf size: 555 x 530 mm (W x D)
- Total dimensions: 615 x 590 mm (W x D)
- Shelf material: 30mm Baltic birch plywood (Natural or Wenge finish)
- Hardware finishes: Black, Chrome, Chrome & Titanium Gold or Titanium Gold
- Height between shelves: 150, 180, 210, 240, 300, or 360 mm (Please leave a note in the order or email us to specify lengths)
- Product weight: about 9 kg per shelf
- Stable loading capacity: 100 kg per shelf (max 150 kg per shelf)