Codia Stage 3000 Single Rack
Codia Acoustic Design’s Stage 3000 is a wooden audio rack designed to reduce the effects of resonant frequencies with diagonal slits of varying lengths and solid posts.
- Baltic wood is a great shelving material. Besides its strength and hardness, the multi-layer plywood has different densities to absorb vibration at different frequencies.
- Openings in different lengths can even out vibrations at different frequencies, similar to how acoustic diffusers work.
- Solid aluminium posts eliminate more ringing compared to hollow posts.
- Anti-vibration system between shelf and solid aluminium post.
- Carbon washers transfers vibrations faster than soft washers.
- Washers also act as a decoupling media between wood and metal.
- Stainless steel spikes efficiently transfer vibration energy to the ground.
- Stainless steel spike discs help dissipate vibration energy radially in all 360 degrees.
- Shelf panel thickness: 30 mm
- Shelf panel size: 600 x 530 mm (width x depth)
- Internal dimensions: 640 x 530 mm (width x depth)
- Overall dimensions: 715 x 530 (width x depth)
- Column diameter: 35 mm
- Column lengths: 150, 180, 240, or 300 mm
- Up to 4 shelves
- Loading capacity per shelf: 100 kg
- Shelf panel material:
- Inner panel: Baltic Birch Plywood
- Front frame: Available in Hard Maple, Bubinga, or Rosewood
- Spikes are available in silver only. (Some pictures depict gold colored spikes and spike discs, but they are not available.)