Kinki Studio EX Series M1 Integrated Amplifier
R2R VOL CONTROL
Most amplifiers use a potentiometer for volume control. EX-M1 uses an advanced microprocessor-controlled, relay-based R2R steps attenuator. Ultra-precise 256 steps linear volume control allow you to fine adjust the volume for late-night-listening.
The EX-M1 uses extremely high cost 0.2µm gold-plated printed circuit board (PCB). From the perspective of PCBs, it is clear that the designer is well aware of the limitations on the fine contact area of the general circuit board, specifically increasing the soldered area at each solder joint and adding as much shielding as possible. It uses two 300VA UK made AMPLIMO transformers, one each for Left and Right channel power supplies, so that the power does not interfere with each other to improve the channel separation.
215Watts RMS into 8Ω
EX-M1 is one of the rare Integrated Amplifier that is able to provide such a good driving capability in its price range. 215W (8Ω), both channel driven, can literally drive anything you throw at it.
Neutrality and musicality were the goals to achieve. Rich tonal quality, vivid sound imaging, details, high resolution and dynamic. The choice of the components, design, and tuning does just that. It is the Kinki Studio gears' sound signature.
- Frequency Response: 10-150kHz (±3dB)
- THDN: 0.0232%; 0.006% (A-Weighted)
- S/N Ratio: >103dB
- Output Power: 215W (8Ω), Both channel driven
- Damping Factor: 2000
- Gain: Normal Gain 26 dB, Lowered Gain Switch 22 dB
- Max Output Voltage: 55VAC
- AC Power: 110/240VAC, 50/60Hz (Factory configure)
Input / Output
- Input Sensitivity: 2.25Vrms - 3.6Vrms
- Input Impedance: 50kΩ
- Input Connector: RCA x 3, XLR x 1
- Output: Speaker Binding Post 4mm L/R Channel
Dimension & Weight
- Dimension (W x H x D): 430mm x 125mm x 370mm
- Weight: 25KG